Nothing But Altitude
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing But Altitude

A forum for all auto owners alike that just love cars!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!

Go down 
+3
ROXTAR
AyellowG5
JDP Motorsports
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JDP Motorsports
JDP Motorsports Vendor
JDP Motorsports

JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! Empty
PostSubject: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Hi Everyone!!

JDP Motorsports is proud to be a part if the NBA forum!!!! We're going to offer DEEP discounts on Magnaflow, Airaid, K&N, Diablo and many other products to forum members!! Please feel free to call, email or PM me for product and pricing information. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.magnaflowplus.com
AyellowG5
AyellowG5

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:07 pm

OOOHHH Im excited
Back to top Go down
ROXTAR
ROXTAR

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Do you have any deals on mufflers that sound mean and breath well
Back to top Go down
JDP Motorsports
JDP Motorsports Vendor
JDP Motorsports

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Thanks for the welcome!!!!

We've got awesome pricing on Magnaflow products and they are straight through so you can't get much better than that for flow. The sound is based on the size of the muffler, the smaller the meaner! LOL! I run them on our 67' Chevelle, 73' Camaro, well everything! LOL! You looking for your Camaro?
Back to top Go down
AyellowG5
AyellowG5

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Can I get some good deals on suspension and CAI?
Back to top Go down
JDP Motorsports
JDP Motorsports Vendor
JDP Motorsports

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:08 pm

AyellowG5 wrote:
Can I get some good deals on suspension and CAI?

I'm a K&N Dealer so that isn't a problem and I'm finishing getting set-up with Pedders right now. I will also offer Eibach and a few other brands once I get our JDP website built. I can pretty much get anything though.

What products/manufactures were you looking at?
Back to top Go down
AyellowG5
AyellowG5

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:44 pm

I was thinkin K&N intake and probably Eibach Sportlines
Back to top Go down
JDP Motorsports
JDP Motorsports Vendor
JDP Motorsports

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:59 pm

What year and engine do you have in the G5?

I would honestly recommend the Pedders springs over Eibach in terms of quality and performance. The Eibach springs tend to be bounce because the rate exceeds the factory dampers plus they coil bind when compressed.

Are you going to meet up for the auto show on Saturday? We can talk more there if so!
Back to top Go down
AyellowG5
AyellowG5

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:13 pm

I have an 07 2.2
And I've never really looked into pedders.
But I will probably go to the auto show so I'll definately talk to you then.
Back to top Go down
JDP Motorsports
JDP Motorsports Vendor
JDP Motorsports

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:34 pm

AyellowG5 wrote:
I have an 07 2.2

K&N lists an intake for the 07' Cobalt 2.2L but not the G5...... I'm 99% sure they should be the same but I'll have to verify. The part # is 69-4515TS http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=69-4515TS

I know a very well respected builder (Powell Race Shop) and he tested all of the top springs for our cars. He said Pedders were hands down the best drop spring. They are a bit more $$ but I think they're well worth it. I'm running their coil overs now and they are awesome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OBZ
Admin
Admin
OBZ

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:36 pm

JDP Motorsports wrote:
AyellowG5 wrote:
I have an 07 2.2

K&N lists an intake for the 07' Cobalt 2.2L but not the G5...... I'm 99% sure they should be the same but I'll have to verify. The part # is 69-4515TS http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=69-4515TS

I know a very well respected builder (Powell Race Shop) and he tested all of the top springs for our cars. He said Pedders were hands down the best drop spring. They are a bit more $$ but I think they're well worth it. I'm running their coil overs now and they are awesome!!!!!
Yes the G5 and cobalt are identical. And i just may have to upgrade to some pedders springs soon Cool
Back to top Go down
just-a-wagon
just-a-wagon

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Hell Yeah! I'm pretty excited!
Back to top Go down
BlackCobalt707
post whore
post whore

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:26 pm

do you have a website so i can browse thru the products?
Back to top Go down
Grasshopper
Admin
Admin
Grasshopper

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:06 pm

BlackCobalt707 wrote:

Yes he does........

www.magnaflowplus.com

What i have looked prices are really reasonable!!
Back to top Go down
https://nothingbutaltitude.forumotion.com
BlackCobalt707
post whore
post whore

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:14 pm

coo, thanks
Back to top Go down
JDP Motorsports
JDP Motorsports Vendor
JDP Motorsports

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:40 am

BlackCobalt707 wrote:

We currently have our www.magnaflowplus.com website up and of course not finished but we're building our JDPPerformance.com site now and that will list a lot more product than the current site. MagnaFlowPlus.com really only offers exhaust, CAI and tuners. I don't have a ton of 'balt parts up but the MagnaFlow cat-back is really nice as well as the K&N products we offer for the Cobalt. We also offer NBA discounts!

If you're looking for something in particular please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime! We appreciate your interest and support of our products. Have a great day and we'll talk to you soon!

Kind regards,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!   JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JDP Motorsports NBA Forum Member discounts!!!
Page 1 of 1